Welcome to the 90-Day-Challenge! From now through May 24, everyone at PAC is challenged to:
1. Not complain.
2. Read your Bible at least 10 minutes each day.
3. Pray with another person at least once per week.
4. Have at least 1 intentional conversation about Jesus with an unchurched friend.
5. Engage in missions through financial giving, praying, or encouraging.
6. Serve at least 1 hour at PAC each week.
We've created some resources to help you with this.
Download the printable, phone wallpaper, or desktop wallpaper at the bottom of this page so you can keep this challenge visible.
Invite someone to partner with you in this journey. Don't do it alone- Jesus built us for community!
Get involved in serving!
Email Tim (email@example.com) to get started with projection, sound, the Parkview Partnership, greeting/welcome team, ushering, and more.
Email Sarah (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get started with Nursery Rooted Kids
Email Gretchen (email@example.com) to get started with Anchored Youth
Email Jeannie (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you just don't know where to start. There is a place for you!